What does an IVAS Virtual Assistant do?
IVAS Virtual Assistants perform a variety of important tasks for their clients. Rewarding and fast paced jobs!
Pay starting at 30,000 pesos net + health insurance!
IVAS clients depend on our team to crush it every day! If you are a Rockstar APPLY NOW!
- Answer the phone for incoming leads
- Make outbound calls to leads that left voicemails and hang-ups
- Call all internet leads in order to convert to an appointment
- Build relationships with industry professionals by calling them
- Office Applications (word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.)
- Fill out buyer and/or seller lead sheet
- Skip Tracing (utilize software to locate phone numbers/addresses/email for seller/buyer leads, agents, etc.)
- Build a Buyers List (research, compile, manage)
- Comparative Market Analysis (run analysis on properties with client provided software)
- Database Management (export/import information from spreadsheets, update CRM manually, etc.)
- Manage and Organize storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.)
- Manage Investors Calendar
- Document Management (contracts, signatures, etc.)
- Manage mailing lists (peers, prospects, and industry professionals)
- Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.)
- Basic Video Editing (upload to youtube, vimeo, etc.)
- Craigslist Posting
- Blogging (article writing, manage blog, etc.)
- Manage Drip Campaigns for prospects and industry professionals
- Creatives (create flyers, posters, etc.)
- Website Management (content, basic layout)
Basic SEO (pay-per-click, back linking, etc.)
- Computer Processor: at least i3 (for both primary and back-up computers)
- Computer Memory/RAM: at least 4.00 GB (for both primary and back-up computers)
- Computer Operation System: at least Windows 7
- Primary Connection: running on a 3.0 Mbps plan or higher
- Back-up Connection: running at least 2.0 Mbps
APPLY NOW to work from home, make more money and join the best team on the planet!